Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

iExPreZz

Luckiest level generation?

iExPreZz    24

I just got my luckiest generated level

rsz_lel.jpg

Unimpressed Central : "Well you won't need to worry about that one anymore"

Did anyone else get something similar or better? :D

Celestael    3

I've had the infamous five safes in one room level, unfortunately, it was the last room found on a Rapier run....

I've had two missions with the security hub and mainframe lock one room away from each other, but never right next to the entrance like that haha that's great.

Also a couple times with elevator, objective, and starting room all next to each other, though it would only be perfect if all 5 safes were right there too, w/o any guards nearby.

Jason    5049

I've never seen that either. I would love to see the savegame file if you still have it :)

iExPreZz    24

I've had the infamous five safes in one room level, unfortunately, it was the last room found on a Rapier run....

I've had two missions with the security hub and mainframe lock one room away from each other, but never right next to the entrance like that haha that's great.

Also a couple times with elevator, objective, and starting room all next to each other, though it would only be perfect if all 5 safes were right there too, w/o any guards nearby.

lol I guess I'm just too lucky then

I've never seen that either. I would love to see the savegame file if you still have it :-)

I haven't touched the mission ever since this happened, it was too hilarious to just let it go :-)

Here you go, the mission is on the first save slot.

Plasmaflare    1

Did anyone else get something similar or better? :grin:

I actually got one recently. 

So I took on this challenge for my campaign on Expert and after struggling through many levels, Decker had a volt disrupter 3, stim 1, Biogenetic dart, EMP 3, and his old gun (5 ammo left) with subdermal cloak and penertration scanner. Shalem had desert wind, neural disrupter 2, a medgel and charge pack with Anatomy analysis.

For incognita, in additional to the starting faust and parasite, I got lockpick, oracle and tarus (so useful in non-endless runs).

I was really geared to take on the final mission in case things get out of hand.

And then, when I discovered the Mainframe lock, I found this:

HPQwg4P.png

I couldn't believe it when I first saw this! I literally finished the campaign with all of my team in the mainframe lock room and not in danger despite countermeasures, failsafe and multiple guards spawned and being alerted. i didn't even get a chance during the final mission to use any of my guns, let alone an EMP pack 3.  :lol:

This is the overall map layout (there is a section where I left out because I rewinded, knowing that led to a dead end)
S24Hk0B.png

iExPreZz    24

Holy crap they're right next to each other hahaha, it least after exploring a bit in mine, the other room is 2 rooms far, ^this is golden !

addams013    24

This doesn't quite qualify, but I had a turret in a room that was the only exit from the spot where new guards would beam in.

I hacked the turret, of course.  So guards would beam in, rush into the adjoining room, and add their contribution the lead-filled guard pile in the entryway.

I stuck around for the sheer hilarity of it.  Clean-up costs were enormous.