Werebeaver form is bad and you know it

Pros that should only be EXCLUSIVE to FULL MOON's Werebeaver (not for intentional Werebeaver transformation) if they want to stick to the current cons at full moon such as incredible sanity drain and log meter drain.:

1) At least a tentacle spike or better damage.

2)100% protection from overheating and freezing (rain meter can stay and can lower sanity but raining should not cause freezing).

3) 85% damage absorption

4) A beefier look (this is just cosmetics)

So time all your werebeaver usage to a very small amount of time that rolls around every few weeks. Why not have each full moon make the werebeaver a little bit stronger permanently, encouraging long term investment.  

Thats ok too but the thing is in normal transformation log meter does not go down as full moon nights.. If its gonna go down as quickly as full moon nights and also the sanity that looks alright.

But one down side of this one is if you make the log meter drain, then people wanna start eating all trees and wanna become a werebeaver. Imagine you have 3 Woodie on a server and they become werebeaver eating everything on sight. That makes life harder for others.

I also do not wanna mention trolls who enters to a server becomes Werebeaver to eat all logs or someone who does not know the game very well enters to a pvp server and becomes werebeaver right away to hunt newcomers down

Or joining to a server in winter will become ridiculously easy. Choose Woodie, chop down trees becoem werebeaver, ta da instant winter protection.

No problem with werebeaver form when you intentionally tansform it to chop down trees. Did you try to survive with Woodie in winter? Full moon in winter he transforms into Werebeaver as in all full moons. Winter nights are damn long and cold. He has no insulation factor in werebeaver form. If you are playing on your own there will be noone to warm you up in werebeaver form. His log meter crazily goes down. If it reaches to zero you take hp damage.

Very true.  One of my favorite recent deaths was due to the full-moon.  I had just managed to get my log-meter back up and was Woody again, still at night, when the hounds came.  I had to fight them, while the meter drained.  Then I turned into the Beaver, lost my weapon and armor, and after killing like two more hounds totally died to them.

It was AWESOME!  Fun-est death I've had in a while.  

I totally felt like a moron, should have watched my calendar more closely and stocked more logs.  Oh well, if you don't plan . . . you die.  I'm cool w. that.

Very true.  One of my favorite recent deaths was due to the full-moon.  I had just managed to get my log-meter back up and was Woody again, still at night, when the hounds came.  I had to fight them, while the meter drained.  Then I turned into the Beaver, lost my weapon and armor, and after killing like two more hounds totally died to them.

It was AWESOME!  Fun-est death I've had in a while.  

I totally felt like a moron, should have watched my calendar more closely and stocked more logs.  Oh well, if you don't plan . . . you die.  I'm cool w. that.

well yes if u plan you dont die. Like if you pile up logs in your inventory (40 logs) if you watch calendar for full moon and if you stand near something that you can gnaw you will eventually become  Woodie again. Then you have to eat all of your inventory to successfully complete that night. But as I said, for PvP servers he has no perk in that situation and if he gets caught at night by people who wanna kill him he cannot gnaw anything and result is death.. Because everyone will know that Werebeaver sucks and he cannot even beat Wes with a log suit. They will try to attack so you will try to escape while your escaping your log meter and sanity will drop. Also you will freeze if its winter. So currently, in order to survive full moon in PvP servers Woodie must be really lucky.

The perk that you consider is not really a perk to me. Because compared to old Woodie this Woodie offers nothing in Werebeaver form.

This is why at least an armor should be added in Werebeaver form at least for full moon nights and a decent attack damage and 100% weather protection exclusive to full moon nights so he can defend himselfproperly in PvP servers.

Archived