Idea of a new creature

Yeah, that would be cool, instead of seeing the same pig or and or and or, they could add a new one that is bigger, greedy, more dangerous, and walks slower, and maybe he kills any monsters that get too close to the village. Like some kind of defender/warrior pig.

Hm. I like the idea of Piggers. Maybe even rename the Pig King to "Piggest". We've already got royalty with Spider Queens, anyway.Question is, what happens to Piggers if they eat monster meat? Do they just go berserk and attack everything in sight - MORE than regular were-pigs?

Hmmm.... Guess the name from now on will be 'Pigger' intill we find something better. But it reminds me of Tigger for some reason...

Question is, what happens to Piggers if they eat monster meat? Do they just go berserk and attack everything in sight - MORE than regular were-pigs?

I didn't think that far ahead. Maybe, but now that i think about it, maybe they wouldn't eat monster meat. Cause they won't eat it because they're picky?... Either way, if they eat the monster meat, they just be like those red hellhounds. Be stronger and have some afterdeath attack.