Through the Ages

• Developer

I have a question for the devs regarding the story, Is it all pre-written and done but you release it piece by piece?

Or is the story an ongoing development that gets figured out as more content gets made?

Cheers!

What're you talking about? Don't Starve is a documentary. ;)

• Developer

i can have overworld and caves together in a normal server?

You can't have caves at all yet, we're still working on the underlying migration tech. We'll let you know details once WE know details! :)

i can have overworld and caves together in a normal server?

You can kinda have that if you install the extended world generation mod, it adds a cave/ruins biome to the surface. It's not really like a cave though, since there is still a day/night cycle and everything.

Anyways, if you guys are currently working on implementing caves, that sounds good to me, even if it does take a while 

It took minecraft a whole year to get the Nether working in multiplayer, let's hope it doesn't take that long though ;)

You can't have caves at all yet, we're still working on the underlying migration tech. We'll let you know details once WE know details! :-)

I'm talking about when the caves come and everything is right, i can have caves and overworld in normal servers? or only in dedicated.

I'm talking about when the caves come and everything is right, i can have caves and overworld in normal servers? or only in dedicated.

He said that he himself doesn't know the details because they are still working on it.

Archived