Spider Queen, I will take you down ... on wait!!! -- RUU!!!

How the hell did you get all those spiders saying there is a limit of 12 spiders on the field that the queen can spawn

Oh no,someone WILL post *that necro thread picture* now ._.Anyhow,back in the days,spider queens made spidery babies for infinity....They were like breeding chickens only with bloodthirsty chicks..
  • Like 1

The way I would try to finish 'em all off:Make a tent and switch to Wendy.

You can't change characters with the tent anymore :(. It has been that way for a long time. Those were the good old days, even though there were only like 4 characters.

Oh man this brings back memories! xD The amount of necromancy is crazy though lately! And yeah I think you made a spider queen hate with an egg sack and the head? I don't remember they changed it the next update after I think.

Owww, I suddenly remember my extreme experience. Three spider queen come after me and each of they spawn unlimit spiders and spider warriors. They blog my bridge that lead to swamp so I can't go to get some reed to make a pan flute. I bring piggys army to handle them but they were wipe out in no time. I have no hope or dream that time, but 2 of spider queen saddenly plant herself so I bring Spider Hat and use those previous underling of 2 queen to kill the rest queen.Hound also want to join this battle field so I wait them come.

You can't change characters with the tent anymore :(. It has been that way for a long time. Those were the good old days, even though there were only like 4 characters.

Back in the day my advice was viable(wow,my post is from the 29th of December!),but damn a lot has changed since then. I find it funny how ppl called Abigail UP back then,because Abigail could attack all but pigmen and maybe hounds without them attacking back. Oh the nights were I killed over 3 spider queens with Abigail by murdering them in their sleep,and having 8 tier 3 spider dens next to each other,and you attack one spider and kite Abigail in the remaining 70+... Those were the days. :)
  • Like 1