Respawn time DragonFly!

Upon death, the dragonfly respawns after 20 in-game days, which is equivalent to 160 minutes IRL unless you use a mod that changes time segments to make the day longer-shorter.

As you killed him on day 179, he should be back on day 199. A funny scenario may be that you looked for him right as he was homeseeking, causing him to despawn, and you leaved right before he respawned (very unlikely).

Or, you know, it may be glitched.

Give badlands another try, he probably reappeared by now.

Upon death, the dragonfly respawns after 20 in-game days, which is equivalent to 160 minutes IRL unless you use a mod that changes time segments to make the day longer-shorter.

As you killed him on day 179, he should be back on day 199. A funny scenario may be that you looked for him right as he was homeseeking, causing him to despawn, and you leaved right before he respawned (very unlikely).

Or, you know, it may be glitched.

Give badlands another try, he probably reappeared by now.

Thank you very much for the explanation. Really, I just go there to see day 201 and she is already back hahaThank you!

Excuse me, how did you know?

Excuse me, how didn't you know?

Seth said so; that Dragonfly in DST is a she. Also that makes sense since she "gives birth" to Lavae.

As for DS's Dragonfly being a he, well everyone I know has been referring to that Dragonfly as a he, even on wiki, so, yeah.

Excuse me, how didn't you know?

He mustn't have seen the post.

As for DS's Dragonfly being a he

I've always thought of there being multiple of every Giant. The DS Dragonfly being a male, and the DST one being a female (which is why they act differently, with the wild Dragonfly female making a lair to raise her Lavae)

Also my headcannon for there being multiple Goose/Moose during Spring is that they are all the mosslings that flew away when summer began that have now come back as adults. 

Archived