This is bugging me a lot...

136393 - 5/14/2015

Changes

• Glommer’s Flower is now unique and cannot be taken out of the world, similar to Chester’s Eye Bone

I know this was a while back but...

This is really bugging me... like... did I miss something?

So... that happened... no one bats an eye... so...

So are objects being adjusted to accommodate World Travelling?

Does this mean that Adventure Mode/Travelling through different worlds is coming soon? Very soon? How soon is now? O___O

I need more Green Shrooms!!

He means when someone logs off, it stays in the world, instead of the inventory of the leaving player.  It's so griefers can't steal important things, log out, and therefore make the server lose that item forever,

He means when someone logs off, it stays in the world, instead of the inventory of the leaving player.  It's so griefers can't steal important things, log out, and therefore make the server lose that item forever,

It's a shame that everyone can't have their own Chester/Glommer though.

I guess there's mods for it, but Chester is love, Chester is life.

We should all embrace the Chester.

I personally don't like chester that much. Sure it's useful sometimes, when you going on very long trip or something like that, but most of the time chester is so annoyingly slow and takes enemy agro way too often.

In most multiplayer games chester is left alone near fire pit anyway, so anyone can use it if he has real need for it.

Archived