4 Great & Suitable Suggestions! Check 'em out!

My Suggestions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. My Suggestions

• All of these suggestions are great ideas!
    • Most of these suggestions are great ideas.
    • Some of these suggestions are great ideas.
    • None of these suggestions are great ideas.

Hmm, I'd like them to be farmable though, I'll add some stuff to make it not entirely abusable, appleguards, nah, I'll think of some origional stuff.EDIT: Okay, should be better, on average a tree will get 1 or 2 harvests, sometimes 3, for it's adult lifetime, some other small changes, so you won't be punished, but without a ton of poop and a ton of trees, you won't survive off them.

Edited by Lagoe

Apples-love New fruit :DFish-love Always wanted a pond near my home without being in a swampArmor-nope Either none or stone armor with a speed decreaseBeefalo pen-I guess? I always set camp near or in beefalo territoryJungle-nope You see a savana/stone area and suddenly a jungle? Or small patches.... Would just look wacky but what everPanning-not even

Apple trees - bad idea. First of all im almost sure that the main reason why Evergreen is the only tree in this game is because its easy to see whats behind it. Tall bushy trees will force you to rotate your view alot. After-all this idea copies berry bush mechanics and is not very original. In spite of this, I like apples :DFish hatchery, beefalo pen, jungle biome and iron armor ideas arent creative at all. Cant say i dont like them, but there is nothing special in them. Sorry.But i lake Panning idea alot! But panning in a pond is too absurd, so i think it should be used in rivers. Currently there is an experimental world generator and it has narrow water lines separating islands, i think if devs stick to this terrain generation mechanics they can easily turn those water lines into rivers.

I like the jungle biome. I would rather there be a fish bowl instead of a hatchery.Most of the idea are too derivative and are just more of the same. Personally I would like it if they introduced new things instead of similar but better items.

I know what you mean