[Gameplay] - Detention centers always contain the same agents

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Detention centers always contain the same agents

Issue Description: This issue has existed since several months back.

Every detention center always has the same sequence of agents. For me, the first detcenter always has Decker. The second always has Banks. It doesn't matter if I restart a game or whether the previous game was won or lost, or whether I change difficulties and so on in the next game; it's always the same agents in the first two centers.

I haven't been visiting more than two detention centers in one game yet, so I can't say what comes after Banks.

Steps to Reproduce: * Start new game

* Attack detention center

* Notice detainee identity

* Repeat from beginning

I've had a different agent almost every time.  <.<

Usually it's Decker or Shalem though, most likely because I dislike those two the most when finding them in Det Centers.  In my most recent run, I found Banksy first and reset the level; then I found Internationale, whom I kept because... Internationale.

Started with Decker and Int last time, got Xu and Nika from detention. Seen all "EA 6" at different plays, but never Prism or Sharp yet (and other two probably supposed never be in detention if they doesn't chosen at start and MIA after that, now I'm curious, how last mission will work if one of them in the jail)

Started with Decker and Int last time, got Xu and Nika from detention. Seen all "EA 6" at different plays, but never Prism or Sharp yet (and other two probably supposed never be in detention if they doesn't chosen at start and MIA after that, now I'm curious, how last mission will work if one of them in the jail)

Prism and Sharp are not in the pool for Det Centers nor are any of the archive builds. Someone combed through the game files and discovered this. As far as final mission is concerned, if you only choose one of them to start with the game supplies the other one so I would assume that if you lose one, the game supplies the other as well. I will test that.

I play in endless mode and I try to constitute a pool of agent that I like the most. I start with Shalem and Nika for their combat skill and starting gear, and after I try to get Sharp and Prism from the detention center.

Result : I get internationnal and banks 2 times each, I don't rescue them.

And I get Dr. Xu 8 times ! I don't rescue him or I rescue him and let him die but he always appear again and again in prison, this is very frustrating. The risk is very high and the reward not here !

I hope this can be extended to new agent and decrease the chance to get an already killed or none rescued agent. I can understand why Monst3r and Central are not in prison but the two other they are no reason at all.

Archived