Bug or too fat?

Sadly I have no screenshot or video to prove this but I'm not 100% sure if what happened was a bug or a very clever game mechanic. I'll try to explain the situation as best I can. How many times have I wrote KO'd?

With Internationale I KO'd one guard and with Xu I KO'd another. I moved Internationale away from the guard she KO'd and with Xu I dragged his KO'd guard over the one Internationale KO'd. Now normally what should happen is Xu should hold his KO'd guard in the dragging position while standing on top of the guard Internationale KO'd, but not this time. I believe the KO'd guard I was holding was overweight and combined with Xu's weight they both squashed the KO'd guard on the floor leaving a bloodied mess.

So is this now a new game mechanic? I can see it working in some situations, but I'm not sure how the Corporation will feel about hiring over weight supposedly "elite" guards.

• Developer

Ha ha ha ;)  The old "steam roller" tactic.. that would be a bug. The corp guards aren't working with a full deck, but they do stay fit. We would really appreciate your save game file if you can send it to us. I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Ha ha ha ;) The old "steam roller" tactic.. that would be a bug. The corp guards aren't working with a full deck, but they do stay fit. We would really appreciate your save game file if you can send it to us. I haven't been able to reproduce it.

I've never had to send over a save file before, ever. Could you kindly explain the process of doing so please. I'll wake up in the morning and send it over. Thanks.

Edit: I know how to get the save file but do you want me to send it over via Email?

Note that our Super Soldier project didn't really work out as well as we had hoped. They just ended up Super Fat and not really Super Soldier. We had intended to incorporate them into "Project Meat Shield" but as you noted the whole 'crushing allies under flaps of fat' was an unintended, if hilarious, side effect. As such we've been selling the serum to the corps to recoup our losses.

I will post it here, because i think my situation have same core. 

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Hacker died with hunter
Issue Description: I have KO'ed hacker guard, he was ok untill i used a hunter program, then he suddenly died. (no superheavy guards was used :joyous: , only Shalem)

Steps to Reproduce: 

1.Have a KO'ed hacker guard

2.Use hunter program on some daemon (i don't remember, this daemon was already there, or hacker "install" it during laying on the ground)
3.Hacked instantly died

Here i have save file, death was 1 turn before, i was copied save file and rename it and use rewind to check, but then i replace old save with "renamed" rewind was already used, sorry. Maybe you will somehow rewind again with your tools.

savegame-dead hacker.lua

I will post it here, because i think my situation have same core. 

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Hacker died with hunter

Issue Description: I have KO'ed hacker guard, he was ok untill i used a hunter program, then he suddenly died. (no superheavy guards was used :joyous: , only Shalem)

Steps to Reproduce: 

1.Have a KO'ed hacker guard

2.Use hunter program on some daemon (i don't remember, this daemon was already there, or hacker "install" it during laying on the ground)

3.Hacked instantly died

Here i have save file, death was 1 turn before, i was copied save file and rename it and use rewind to check, but then i replace old save with "renamed" rewind was already used, sorry. Maybe you will somehow rewind again with your tools.

This is intentional. The hackers consiousness is in that daemon, so wouldn't it make sense that if you kill the daemon you also kill the person?

This is intentional. The hackers consiousness is in that daemon, so wouldn't it make sense that if you kill the daemon you also kill the person?

Yeah, I laughed out loud when I found that one out! Pretty clever!

Archived