Near invincible Dragonfly?

Maybe the Ice Flingomatics was fixed... When I place it, machine not throw snowballs.

The mission was hard, but I won monster with some microcontrol =D

If you set burnable items near the magma pool, the will catch fire over and over again as the Ice flinger basically tries to spawn camp the Larvae.

Awesome work though. Does the Dragonfly respawn after awhile?

After receiving certain amount of damage, in certain time, the dragonfly will enter knockout mode.

It will look like she's sleeping.

While she's knocked out, all the damage you deal will count towards a damage tracker.

If you reach the threshold, scales will drop.

It's not chance.

Wtf is a "threshold"? Why is this so complicated? The dev who implemented this... You're gonna grind my gears to max with this dragonfly complexity bullshit!

Wtf is a "threshold"? Why is this so complicated? The dev who implemented this... You're gonna grind my gears to max with this dragonfly complexity bullshit!

What's with the necro?

Well, Bryce did say that it was a test at a raid boss in DST.

What's with the necro?

Well, Bryce did say that it was a test at a raid boss in DST.

How about they keep testing to the testers, because RoG for DST is now out of beta, mate!

And even if, even if they did that as a test, then how come after looking at so many suggestions about how to change dragonfly, not a single change has been added to her since? Ei, devs?

• Developer

How about they keep testing to the testers, because RoG for DST is now out of beta, mate!

And even if, even if they did that as a test, then how come after looking at so many suggestions about how to change dragonfly, not a single change has been added to her since? Ei, devs?

Just to be clear - DST is still in beta/ early access.

despite early access ending soon.

So, it seems we're gonna have that weird rainbow of gems being dropped by dragonfly as loot, which makes no goddamn sense. You know what, I feel like I'm gonna start giving up on this game just like I did for Tanki Online.

No @XirmiX, please don't give up on DST, I beg you, we beg you. I always liked your suggestions, don't go away. Tanki Online went downhill once you gave up on it. I'm eagerly waiting for you overhaul mod, I bet you alone can do more than the entire dev team.

/sarcasm

No XirmiX, please don't give up on DST, I beg you, we beg you. I always liked your suggestions, don't go away. Tanki Online went downhill once you gave up on it. I'm eagerly waiting for you overhaul mod, I bet you alone can do more than the entire dev team.

/sarcasm

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or...

Archived