Reign of Giants public test: April 10th Update

I 100% agree as soon as we the map is explored people loose interest and it hard to find someone who wants to keep playing. Hopefully the new DLC with caves and ruins will also have way larger maps not just new biomes

Also tangentially related but, setting map size to the largest possible merely makes each of the individual biomes larger, but does not actually increase the number of biomes that are generated.

With the way it is currently, larger map sizes increase the difficulty, but does not give you a world with more stuff to explore. It's just the same world but more blown up.

Also tangentially related but, setting map size to the largest possible merely makes each of the individual biomes larger, but does not actually increase the number of biomes that are generated.

With the way it is currently, larger map sizes increase the difficulty, but does not give you a world with more stuff to explore. It's just the same world but more blown up.

I agree, even with only 2-3 players most of the time, eventually you want more to explore

and on the topic of a larger world, I would also like more clockworks available.

On a huge world with many players, I imagine multiple huge bases around the world, yet right now that isn't possible because of the amount of gears you need to make all the ice machines you need

I found a mistake (and a rather funny one i must say lol) In Wilson's DST ROG speech lua.

Row 395 TURD_SANDY =

I am guessing that is suppose to be "TURF_SANDY =" LOL!

No this is not a joke, y'all can check your speech_wilson.lua's yourself  if you don't believe me =p

I found a mistake (and a rather funny one i must say lol) In Wilson's DST ROG speech lua.

Row 395 TURD_SANDY =

I am guessing that is suppose to be "TURF_SANDY =" LOL!

No this is not a joke, y'all can check your speech_wilson.lua's yourself  if you don't believe me =p

This typo has been in since forever! In singleplayer as well.

I have 2 save slots in DST with my friends, and later we tried the RoG beta on DIFFERENT slots. From then in the original DST I can't see any of the saves, but in the RoG beta I can see them all, however I didn't resumed them there because I am afraid that they will be gone. Is there any way I can make them visible in the original DST again so we can continue our starving?

-Team is ready for deerclops

-We have the gunpowder ready to blow him into a billion pieces

-Winter hits

-Deerclops Arrives

-Friend takes out the panflutes and puts him to sleep

-Wow Easy Peasy

-Place gunpowder on the floor

-Lit it up

-A MOLE POPS AT THE LAST SECOND RIGHT NEXT TO THE GUNPOWDER

-MOLE ABSORBS ALL 3800 DAMAGE

-DEERCLOPS REMAINS UNDAMAGED

-BASE RUINED