[Client Crash] - Black Scream

CrazzyMaster

I'd like to report something similar to this. I'm putting it here instead of opening up a new thread. Me and my friend play DST together, but when my friend went into my server today her screen was entirely black. She could see the creating menu, her own items, the day clock and everything, but the screen itself was black. When I entered her server a an hour or so later, we found out the same applied to me. Any idea what this could be?

CrazzyMaster Have you tried the steps provided in our DST Troubleshooting Guide? If you are still having issues after trying the steps there, could you post the contents of your DxDiag (or a detailed list of your system specs including your graphics card specs) as well as your log.txt file.

LemonZombie, do you encounter the same issue when trying to join other servers? Or does it only happen when you join your friend's server? Have you both tried to create new servers to see if the issue happens again?

If it does, could you send us the contents of your DxDiag (or a detailed list of your system specs including your graphics card specs) as well as your log.txt file.

(Log.txt can be found in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\log.txt)

Archived