Don't Starve Together on ps Vita?

This might be in the wrong thread (if so please let me know), but is it possible that Don't Starve Together might eventually make its way onto the Vita? I know that currently klei is focusing on it for pc, but is there even a remote possibility that it might one day make it to the vita? I certainly hope so, and if anyone knows if it's even possible please comment

I believe I read that they had to almost rewrite the game from the bottom up to alllow it to run on ps4 and ps vita. So, they would have to rewrite Don't Starve together as well. I believe they did state they would like to see it on ps4 and ps vita, but they couldn't promise anything. Right now, it leaned more towards "it probably won't work".

I believe I read that they had to almost rewrite the game from the bottom up to alllow it to run on ps4 and ps vita. So, they would have to rewrite Don't Starve together as well. I believe they did state they would like to see it on ps4 and ps vita, but they couldn't promise anything. Right now, it leaned more towards "it probably won't work".

Thanks. That's what I've been hearing. Maybe they will just make DST as a different game rather than rewrite it. That sounds simpler.

Archived