Bunny's PvP competition

SERVER NAME IS: Bunny's

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sfxX8rlBAfCGjORgDlv5C9Y85qbgCIa3ypFFN_koPE/edit#gid=0

I really think we should've helped revise the point system because I think it's total garbage (wasn't by me, or Bunny, but by someone else)

Also I randomized the PVP list so the seeding works like a bracket, but it's a bit messy..

EDIT: Nevermind, it's going to be 1v1 for the first set, then 1v1v1, then 1v1v1. Bracket is on the spreadsheet.

EDIT2: Also just for Alpha's sake: Live stream of server logs DURING survival of the fittest (so not until 3 PM PST, 5 PM CST, 6 PM EST): http://hitbox.tv/roselea (in really shitty quality so it doesn't interfere with stuff much)

server logs currently: OFFLINE as it's not survival time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14sfxX8rlBAfCGjORgDlv5C9Y85qbgCIa3ypFFN_koPE/edit#gid=0

I really think we should've helped revise the point system because I think it's total garbage.

Also I randomized the PVP list so the seeding works like a bracket, but it's a bit messy..

EDIT: Nevermind, it's going to be 1v1 for the first set, then 1v1v1, then 1v1v1. Bracket is on the spreadsheet.

Thank you Jisook, I appreciate all the work you're doing for us. I also agree, the scoring system could really use some work but it's definitely fun to fight under someone else's terms for a change.

I revised the system a bit so it's a bit.. more stable so the points isn't really that big in terms of stuff.

Also rolecall ends @ 2:10PM PST, 4:10PM CST, 5:10PM EST then I'm locking out everyone from joining.

You know, this is pretty hard to control when it's like controlling a riot mob, people don't listen and act like childs, but the survival thing is starting in about some minutes.

I'll have connections to server open for 10 minutes.

EDIT: Lmao, this was the worst system ever and I now also know how hard it is to control people and their emotions, for the same reason why I stopped doing other things outside of this game in other fields of life.

EDIT2: yeah this is a lot harder than anticipated, not just the system, but it's definitely not the way you would ever imagine. I think the PVP arena was a lot better than this, because it was something tested more than "survival" but Bunny was too into wanting to survive with sanity and everything.

And Syph, pls. there's self expectations you set for yourself, just like how I set myself up thinking I can help organize and run this a lot smoother and completely forgetting that it's hard to control other people in an environment that isn't 100% structured. I can only really see myself doing this so often, but not really wanting to keep up with it as long term events. it's pretty stressful when it's one person trying to hold it for like 16 people. |:

Definitely want to limit it to at most 10 people.

inb4 Alpha beeing salty.

He was knocked out of the competition pretty early, was really upset about it so you're pretty bang on with that inb4.

Thanks again Bunny + Jisook for makin' it happen, I had tons of fun! I'll upload a video of my perspective soon.

That's an ass thing to say.  I'm not upset I lost.

Glad you think I care though.  I respect people that can beat me with prediction turned on.

EDIT: Btw flare we've never really gotten to fight so I'd be careful saying i suck now that I know your lame tactics.  You'll look like a bigger ass when I win.  So far you logged out once when you faced me after your "Spoiler: I win".  Second time you did not land a single hit.

EDIT: Btw flare we've never really gotten to fight so I'd be careful saying i suck now that I know your lame tactics.  You'll look like a bigger ass when I win.  So far you logged out once when you faced me after your "Spoiler: I win".  Second time you did not land a single hit.

When I killed you, you said you were aware of the "lame tactics". You still haven't beaten Flare in any match as of yet, tho. Also, if you want to keep your dignity, and keep playing with prediction on and no "lame tactics" (so you won't spam buttons), I assure you'll lose the match before it even starts.

Look man, I don't care about maintaining some online image so i can afford my ramen.  I don't have any followers or anyone I have to report to.  It's hilarious that you guys are so threatened.  The first match with flare he logged off after i kicked his ass with a firestaff (check my videos).  The second time I fought him at the event he was naked and tried to torch me but did not land a hit.

When you tried to duel me after I turned my clicker on i kicked your ass and have a video of it.

You can try to play your Mad Men style campaign but i already posted the script to put everyone on equal footing in pvp (in terms of landing hits).  Now it really will depend on if you can out prepare the other guy.

I don't have to do anything at this point.  People just have to use what I posted.

EDIT: I'm curious.... are you in on the cut or are you just a fanboy?

When you tried to duel me after I turned my clicker on i kicked your ass and have a video of it.

I want you to show me the video of it. What I saw was you and another guy ganging on me, so i couldn't get out of stunlock.

It's hilarious that you guys are so threatened.

It's pretty funny that you start the conversation about you being on top of Flare and how he couldn't land a single hit on you, yet you call us threatened.

For the sake of the topic, I'm not gonna continue any conversation of this kind.

All in all though, this was really fun and I would enjoy to play something like this again very much.

For next time I suggest making teaming illegal (that kinda ****ed me up) and make the world wilderness mode so we don't all start at portal and begin a punchfest.

Also try to not give pan flutes to random peepz during arena fights.  :friendly_wink:

Maybe even make sure everybody has prediction off at the start of the game so people can stop beeing salty about it.

EDIT: I liked the survival alot more than the arena fights Jis it just needs some work. Also, point system iz

stupid.

EDIT2: 4th place, not too bad. You can check how you and everyone else did here https://docs.google....koPE/edit#gid=0

I have recorded the first part of the 1v1 arena; who I was paired with wasn't that experienced so the video isn't all that interesting. I avoided trying to record future pvp sessions with Syphilis, Dibbs and Flare as my computer simply cannot handle recording long (A minute of footage is 3 gigs). Thanks Jisook, Adios and Bunny for allowing me to take part in this I had a lot of fun. For future reference, survival with 17 people doesn't work well as the whole 6 days with no pvp was trashed (*cough* alpha omega *cough*) and everybody was having troubles with lag.

http://youtu.be/MIkt_3peB1w

:)

Archived