Is there a way to see the body parts?

I wanted to take a look at some of the files from the stock game (wolves,deerclops,etc.) and some objects (miners hat, crockpot). I thought I had figured out how to do that at some point, but misplaced or forgot to add the bookmark, or document how to do that. Does anyone have a link or directions on what I need?

I think I've downloaded every tool out there, so I'm sure I have the means, just not the method.

You mean assets (animations and images)? You need a TEX converter, preferably matts tools. Anim zips have a tex in them too.

So, could you use the TEXTools to look into other files such as their sounds and 'coding' as well?

So, could you use the TEXTools to look into other files such as their sounds and 'coding' as well?

Sounds are compiled in a few master builds, and I don't know any way of uncompiling them. But "coding" is available in lua files, and can be read by any text editor.

Sounds are compiled in a few master builds, and I don't know any way of uncompiling them. But "coding" is available in lua files, and can be read by any text editor.

Well, I tried looking through the Webber(')s files and couldn't find what I needed. (What I'm supposed to type to make certain creatures not aggresive towards my character.)

Archived