Krampus - sack - increase spawn rate of sack

Thoughts?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Dislike
    • Undecided

No,it seems a bad idea to go over more than 2 slots as this is a survival game and hard decision must be made.4 slots is very risky because 4 slots is actually quite a lot.Any slots added is quite a lot but it's up to the devs to decide.I'm fighting with my lazy side who wants more slots but it's best for the game itself to not have too many.

To be honest I think I would prefer the novelty of having his bag as opposed to having it for purely functional purposes. And I like the rarity how it is. There aren't many items in the game that are particular special because nothing is that rare, except for things like butter and Krampus' sack.

Ok, forget the +6 slots, that might be too many. +4 would still have you having to make tough decisions when accessing.

Krampus takes a long time to get to and I think the rarity of him should allow for a non-rare drop.

I think common would be at 30% to 50% drop rate... increasing to the 50% the more times you've encountered him.

Rare would be 3% to 5%... increasing to the 5% the more times you've encountered him.

By the time you've possibly encountered Krampus and get a sack, you've probably already have multiple bases and transporting stuff isn't that critical.