If multiplayer has been ruled out, encourage the modding community to implement it.

Ok i know That the game should wait to be finished first but im thinking for a Team Survival mode Red team vs Blue team. 4 v 4 and there looks are mannequins either red or blue based on the teams and they would spawn on diffrent sides of the maps trying to reach the goal first of either Reciving all 4 parts to there team goal (wooden thing) (In adventure mode) Like the Red team can steal the blue teams parts to finish there goal vice versa. Or they would have to kill each other. And my other idea is Co-Op Adventure mode 4 players are diffrent Characters and they survive together with a Pvp system as well! And I do love the game as single player because face it playing online you will be paired up with a bunch of noobs.

For now let them finish the single player, please. I'm sick of games that skimp on single player content just to get multiplayer in.Sure, I'd love some co-op, but I won't say it's a priority to me in any way...also

post-9806-13764591186846_thumb.jpgI felt this is appropriate.

For now let them finish the single player, please. I'm sick of games that skimp on single player content just to get multiplayer in.Sure, I'd love some co-op, but I won't say it's a priority to me in any way...also

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3443[/ATTACH]I felt this is appropriate.
Exactly. There are games which are MP-only and good at it, like WoW (i kinda like it, tbh) or LoL, and there are games which are SP-only, like DS.And then there are games which try to make both good, like CoD. Those usually fail to entertain me.

Exactly. There are games which are MP-only and good at it, like WoW (i kinda like it, tbh) or LoL, and there are games which are SP-only, like DS.And then there are games which try to make both good, like CoD. Those usually fail to entertain me.

well, that's not all. There are games that have single player, but feel like they are for multiplayer anyway (Left 4 dead series) and there are games that do both great (Portal 2)Still, I don't think DS as multiplayer is a priority mostly because:- if you want to play together, just share map and play on the same map while chatting, it works- 2 people on one map is a good concept on paper, but becomes troublesome when considering consequences of death early-game (when you still can't construct effigy); or what if one person goes insane and the other doesn't?- what if you want to play that map when the other person isn't around? Is it even allowed? Do you see buildings constructed by the other person? what if you play alone and die? Will the other person's map turn to single player? (these are all possible to solve I bet, but I prefer the game to focus on cool stuff - like WINTER - isntead of figuring out how to make multiplayer work)so that's my view on it all. Edited by Silvi
typo