need help with tooth trap

help

im just asking for help -.-

oh! that's easy!

I usually use mustard for the skin, mayonnaise, jam, and cream cheese for the clothing. Marmalade will go into colouring the goblets and plates if I have any, otherwise, I just mix mustard and ketchup for orange. Liverwurst and/or nutella is used for the table and chairs.

say, you wouldn't happen to know of any spreads that have a blue-ish colouring do you?

Edited by qwerm

oh! that's easy!

I usually use mustard for the skin, mayonaise, jam, and chrease cheese for the clothing. Marmalade will go into colouring the goblets and plates if I have any, otherwise, I just mix mustard and ketchup for orange. Liverwurst and/or nutella is used for the table and chairs.

say, you wouldn't happen to know of any spreads that have a blue-ish colouring do you?

im only 13 chill, ill learn to cook sometime in my life-.-

oh, don't worry, this has nothing to do with cooking, this is ART!

I use all of my spreads cold, they're easier to work with when their thicker/congealed.

Edited by qwerm
redundancy is redundant

OH fine! >.>

From what I understand during my observations, i've found that mobs can sometimes be reluctant to go OVER the trap, i've noticed this with spiders and hounds. also, do the traps trigger once and then not do anything else for others?

seems I need to reset my traps after each use.

but the trap is almost on top of each other, i guess sometime they just don;t activate? and after the trap trigger, im atuclly not sure if u have to reset it or not...=/ i always reset mine

in this capacity, I think there may be a similar issue to rabbit/bird trap stacking; if they're too close together, all the traps will trigger, but only one rabbit/bird will actually be trapped. I'm of a mind to suggest that only one monster was taking damage ONCE when all of these stacked tooth traps trigger?

in this capacity, I think there may be a similar issue to rabbit/bird trap stacking; if they're too close together, all the traps will trigger, but only one rabbit/bird will actually be trapped. I'm of a mind to suggest that only one monster was taking damage ONCE when all of these stacked tooth traps trigger?

my tooth traps wont even trigger if a hound runs on it..

im not sure...i never really use them untill now since im on day 200+ im getting 10+ hounds every 5 days or so,,,,just need to find a way to defend myslef, right now im using pan flute, beefalo is not much help anymore

Try bee mines. The hounds get really distracted by them and I take that time to kill them.

Guest Dandytard
my tooth traps wont even trigger if a hound runs on it..

Usually I borrow my teeth from a man in their 50's. However, They usually stir up whenever there's a hound about, Especially a pug!

Yeah my tooth traps arent even triggering either, even when having hounds run right over it :/

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah my tooth traps arent even triggering either, even when having hounds run right over it :/

wats the updated thing for?

i would use bee mine but after the buggy bees spawn, i don't really want to..i guess i will have to use it and hope that it wont glitch the fk out then

Iunno, don't see what the big deal. Bees from bee mines don't attack me at all and it's just extra bees for items and later hound attacks.

12 bees can take on 15 hounds, when i get hounds attack i just go in a open area with sh*t load of tooth traps, and 3 bee mines and its still pretty challenging but atleast i dont die...

i try to make as little bee mines as possible, 1 flint for 1 bee mine, i dont think it should be flint-.-, since its not a renewable resource

- - - Updated - - -

and how u get promoted to member -.^? i just promoted to member... why???

Iunno, don't see what the big deal. Bees from bee mines don't attack me at all and it's just extra bees for items and later hound attacks.

i know it doesn't attack u, but i don't want 1000 bees on my map,it'a annoying

- - - Updated - - -

im not even worried about flint, but shet i'm running out of rocks

Guest Dandytard

If you can do 60 pushups with three seconds, You get the member title. The next title will be taken if you can juggle grenades whilst standing on a mine.