The Creepy Compendium - Re-Recruiting!

goldfish911

Hey there!

So I have been making a fair little bit of progress on the multiple-necroed mod called the "Creepy Compendium".

Original idea thread covering the features:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/30379-possible-wipidea-survival-horror-mod/?hl=goldfish911

Thread with details of current mod progress-haven't made many posts, but have updated the OP at the time of posting:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/36190-possible-collab-dont-starve-creepy-compendium/?p=475683

After working on the project with new vim and vigor, I got in touch with someone who volunteered for it...

and then they didn't have the time to contribute anything except some concepts...

and then their computer broke...

and they got snowed in...

and then he told me he couldn't help anymore.

SO!

I am looking for an artist(or two) to accompany me to help work on this mod. I have limited time on my hands due to school and whatnot, so coding is my top priority that I happen to have the time for.

Requirements-

Artist:

-is a volunteer(can't pay ye, sorry.)

-is acquainted with the DS art style

-can put up with my lengthy explanations

-can contribute AT LEAST ONCE/ONE ITEM A WEEK (excluding important life problems/faraway

vacations)

-Has a google account/Google Drive-used for collaboration/sharing of stuff like pictures

Optional (NOT required)

-lives in pacific time zone for easier collaboration/communication

-knows how to use Spriter(I can teach you, or I will take care of animations for the most part)

So yeah.

If you are interested in volunteering, leave a comment below and send me a message with your Skype and/or Steam username/profile link! If you don't know how, just say so below and I will send you a message on the forums so you can add me/reply with said usernames/profile links.

I'd love to work on this project with you. I have the art skills, I live in a Pacific Time Zone, and I can communicate through Google or Skype. I don't know too much about Spriter, but learning it shouldn't be a problem.

Please reply if your are interested, and I can draw you a sketch if you want. :)

Thanks for posting in the first place, 

- Drift

I'd love to work on this project with you. I have the art skills, I live in a Pacific Time Zone, and I can communicate through Google or Skype. I don't know too much about Spriter, but learning it shouldn't be a problem.

Please reply if your are interested, and I can draw you a sketch if you want. :-)

Thanks for posting in the first place, 

- Drift

Sent you a message!

i may or may bot be biting off more then i can chew here

attachicon.gifflesh_helm.zip

attachicon.gifflesh_helm.lua

attachicon.gifswap_flesh_helm.zip

*rolls away* also the .lua is kinda working, only problem i had testing with it is that it says the prefab can't be found.

Perhaps you can explain what this is, provide a screenshot or something? I see you provided prefabs+anims for the flesh helmet...I'm a bit busy trying to get myself out of another hiatus and getting code to work to bother making a separate mod to test this out :p sorry for the inconvenience:(

Perhaps you can explain what this is, provide a screenshot or something? I see you provided prefabs+anims for the flesh helmet...I'm a bit busy trying to get myself out of another hiatus and getting code to work to bother making a separate mod to test this out :razz: sorry for the inconvenience:(

post-250258-0-72973100-1434838914_thumb.

that is the flesh_helm.zip, the swap_flesh_helm.zip is not showing.... but im fixing that.

attachicon.gifezgif.com-crop.gif

that is the flesh_helm.zip, the swap_flesh_helm.zip is not showing.... but im fixing that.

That is both amazing and terrifying at the same time. HOWEVER....

Are you volunteering? If so, say so and I'll be happy to work with you,I can provide proper concept art for the flesh helmet, I didn't make proper art for it yet... :(

Feedback on the above-the eye jumps around too much, just a basic animation where it looks, pauses, looks elsewhere, pauses, looks a third place, pauses, and then starts over is fine.

Can you rename the animations to fleshhelmet and swap_fleshhelmet instead of flesh_helm so I can port them easily when you're done?

That is both amazing and terrifying at the same time. HOWEVER....

Are you volunteering? If so, say so and I'll be happy to work with you,I can provide proper concept art for the flesh helmet, I didn't make proper art for it yet... :(

Feedback on the above-the eye jumps around too much, just a basic animation where it looks, pauses, looks elsewhere, pauses, looks a third place, pauses, and then starts over is fine.

Can you rename the animations to fleshhelmet and swap_fleshhelmet instead of flesh_helm so I can port them easily when you're done?

well isn't it clear enought? but if not, then yes i am. dont worry about the art, i *kinda* got it covered.

so like chester's eyebone? I thought making the eye jump around gives it a deranged look.

yea i can rename the animations.

well isn't it clear enought? but if not, then yes i am. dont worry about the art, i *kinda* got it covered.

so like chester's eyebone? I thought making the eye jump around gives it a deranged look.

yea i can rename the animations.

I'm gonna PM you the link to the Google Drive work folder where you can find concept art for EVERYTHING instead of referencing my placeholders, don't keep working on the fleshhelmet until I show you the proper art please :p

Archived