My mod download not going into folder?

Hi, I have a mod on the Don't Stave workshop (The Engineer from TF2) and currently I'm getting reports that the mod isn't being added to their lists. 

I have updated the mod with Don't Starve Mod Tools and updated the file and everything. My only recent change (and one that only this occurred on) is when I have added sound files and a few craftables to the mod.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sounds are kinda fidely with steam workshop, remove all unnecessary files. The upload limit is an upload limit though, and thus shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, the way the limit works it pretty, well, bad.

If a mod is too large, it will let you upload it just as normal. However, it won't download for subscribers.

Sorry to ask this on someone else's thread, but I'm having this issue too ; Any other ideas as to what it could be besides too large of a file? According to my computer, my file (when in a zipped folder) is only 9.71 MB large. I've checked the log ModUploader log, and haven't seen any instance of an error. I'll put what it's in the file in a spoiler here:

17:27:47: Logging to [C:\Users\Mandy\AppData\Local\Don't Starve Mod Uploader\ModUploader.log]
17:27:47: UploaderApp::OnInit()
17:27:48: EnumerateUserCloudFiles
17:27:48: 0. mod_publish_data_file.zip (9092162 bytes)
17:27:48: 1. mod_publish_preview.png (629077 bytes)
17:27:48: RefreshPublishedModInfo
17:27:48: EnumerateUserPublishedFiles(0)
17:27:48: Progress: Updating Mod List...
17:27:48: OnEnumerateUserPublishedFiles
17:27:48: EResult 1, results 2/2
17:27:48: Complete
17:27:48: GetPublishedFileDetails(0)
17:27:48: Progress: Getting mod details...
17:27:49: OnPublishedFileDetailsResult
17:27:49: EResult 1, 395420686
17:27:49: GetPublishedFileDetails(1)
17:27:49: Progress: Getting mod details...
17:27:49: OnPublishedFileDetailsResult
17:27:49: EResult 1, 395417557
17:27:49: 0x0003C05A, 0x00035A5C, [Charlie, the playable character mod (RoG compatible)], [Howdy! AmaLee here to present to you a playable character mod for Don't Starve; Maxwell's assistant, Charlie!

(If you're not sure who Charlie is, may I perhaps persuade you to take a look at the William Carter Puzzles?)

This description is for all the basic stuff. I'll provide a few more tidbits on the forum thread at http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/51167-playable-charlie-mod-information-provided-sound-assistance-and-testing-needed/

There is also a DST compatible mod found in DST's workshop!

How this mod was possible:

Charlie was made with the Extended Sample Character Mod provided by Dleowolf!

TheDanaAddams' tutorial was also a big help in some of the scripting processes that need to be done to get her perks to work.

The text for her name in her big portrait for DST was graciously given by Jeff Agala over on tumblr.

Basic information on the mod:

Charlie's character design was based on the designs seen in 8th William Carter Puzzle. Currently, she has two different "perks": her sanity is drained at a higher rate (x1.25), she has a lower maximum health (113) and her damage updates depending on the time of day. Currently, the rates are as follows:

Day: x1

Dusk: x1.5

Night: x2

This should apply to all equippable weapons, as well as disarmed damage.

Future Update plans:

-Getting the steamworkshop download to actually work OTL

-Changing Maxwell's opening and adventure mode dialogs

-Correcting Charlie's grammatical dialog errors

Thank you for checking out my mod! May all of your adventures be gruesome, and if you have any suggestions, please visit the thread linked above!], 0x09cd30ebab101a37, 0x09cd30ebaae51a29, 76561198047375458, 0x54E64286, 0x54E7A909, 0, 0, [character,Reign of Giants Compatible,version:1.1], 235, [mod_publish_data_file.zip], 9092162, 629077, [], 0
17:27:49: EndProgress ok: Mod listing complete.
17:27:49: MainFrame::OnRefreshComplete ok: Mod listing complete.
17:28:30: UploaderApp::OnExit()

If it helps, I have the Charlie character mod in the workshop. Thanks ;!

Sorry to ask this on someone else's thread, but I'm having this issue too ; Any other ideas as to what it could be besides too large of a file? According to my computer, my file (when in a zipped folder) is only 9.71 MB large. I've checked the log ModUploader log, and haven't seen any instance of an error. I'll put what it's in the file in a spoiler here:

If it helps, I have the Charlie character mod in the workshop. Thanks ;!

If the error occurs when downloading the mod from Steam Workshop (check log), it is almost definitely a sound file. It should say in the log as well.

If the error occurs when downloading the mod from Steam Workshop (check log), it is almost definitely a sound file. It should say in the log as well.

Thanks a ton! That's super weird. Maybe I just can't read the log file right (which is entirely possible), but I didn't see anything on there regarding sound problems. Oh well.

Thanks a ton! That's super weird. Maybe I just can't read the log file right (which is entirely possible), but I didn't see anything on there regarding sound problems. Oh well.

Can you send it to me? Either just upload it here or send me the link via PM.

Can you send it to me? Either just upload it here or send me the link via PM.

unfortunately, I didn't save a copy of the log file before I uploaded the new one ; But I did put all the information on the log in the spoiler in the post I made above. Sorry ; If need be, I can try recreating the problem.

unfortunately, I didn't save a copy of the log file before I uploaded the new one ; But I did put all the information on the log in the spoiler in the post I made above. Sorry ; If need be, I can try recreating the problem.

I meant the games log.txt, not the Uploaders. Excuse me for the insufficient declaration. EDIT: I suspect there's an error downloading a file, causing the download to be ignored, since it could crash or even corrupt the game.

I meant the games log.txt, not the Uploaders. Excuse me for the insufficient declaration. EDIT: I suspect there's an error downloading a file, causing the download to be ignored, since it could crash or even corrupt the game.

Alrighty. I'm not entirely sure if the game log will help since I'm not dowloading the file myself, but I'll attach it here. Hopefully it'll help ;; Thank you! log.txt

I am having this same problem but there are no custom sound files in my mod. When I run my mod in Don't Starve Together it works fine, but when I upload it to the workshop and hit subscribe the Workshop doesn't put the mod folder into my mods folder. Also, when I try "searching" the workshop for my mods name it comes up as no results found. Only the link provided by the uploader works.

I would check the log file but I am a noob and I don't know where it is.

I am having this same problem but there are no custom sound files in my mod. When I run my mod in Don't Starve Together it works fine, but when I upload it to the workshop and hit subscribe the Workshop doesn't put the mod folder into my mods folder. Also, when I try "searching" the workshop for my mods name it comes up as no results found. Only the link provided by the uploader works.

I would check the log file but I am a noob and I don't know where it is.

Your file may be private?

also, log.txt

Archived