I Need An Artist For My Mod

WalrusMan

I am making a character mod for Don't Starve. It is nearly finished. I need an artist for the character because my art skills are really, REALLY bad. I am wanting him to look like this...

post-306948-0-26728300-1423860764_thumb.

But, I can't do it myself. So, please can somebody do the art for this mod? I have nothing to give you for it but I will put your name as one of the creators if you wish.

Sugoi! But you need an artist don't ya? Bwahahaha! Sry. It's just hilarious to me xD Yet u still draw better than me. Anyways, I'd ask Dwer or maybe the Letter W. I'm sure Willette is busy so don't even think 'bout asking her ._. Oh the irony!

Alright then...

I choose you! @The Letter W

Can you helps me wiff dis?

Since no one responding why not do a few rounds on Deviant Art looking at the people who make DontStarve submissions and ask a few if they would do the style sheets for the character?   You would just need to have wilsons base file available to hand them so they could get the positions in the file right

Since no one responding why not do a few rounds on Deviant Art looking at the people who make DontStarve submissions and ask a few if they would do the style sheets for the character? You would just need to have wilsons base file available to hand them so they could get the positions in the file right

Or i could maybe ask people in their art threads here? :\

May I suggest to make the lines of your character slightly thicker ? And maybe the hairs a bit more colorful to create a contrast between the white face and the hair itself ? As last MAYBE play a bit with a layer of lights and shadows ?!

I know its not much but a suggestions is better than nothing at all ! :lemo:

May I suggest to make the lines of your character slightly thicker ? And maybe the hairs a bit more colorful to create a contrast between the white face and the hair itself ? As last MAYBE play a bit with a layer of lights and shadows ?!

I know its not much but a suggestions is better than nothing at all ! :lemo:

I've decided to do the art myself now, he is an actual walrus. The lines are a bit thicker...Or more thick.

I'll try to do the art myself. I'll have to do the whole art in my style then, try and fix the lines to make it more Don't Starve-y.

Yeah...

I'm a proud independent walrus who don't need no help from no man!

Well, I do my art in Adobe Flash using a Bamboo Wacom and its really hard to get the drawing effect when your on the computer.

I see this thread is old, I was going to volunteer to help you as I am a Graphic Designer/life long artist but I see that you have probably gone off to do it yourself. If anything ever changes just send me a msg—cheers!  

Archived