Spawning in middle of the complex - suggestion

I had many games where agents started not in the elevator, but in a room. My suggestion is to give each such "spawn room" some visual clues to suggest how agents infiltrated a complex: a set of empty boxes, an unscrewed vent, a rope hanging from the ceiling, etc.

What do you think?

I'm all for it. There has been a few discussions on the matter too of "How did the agents get into the building?"

To add to the possible visual queues, when a mission starts you'll be able to see the agents taking off their guard uniforms disguise that they supposedly wore to get in. Or just have guard uniforms strewn across the floor. And of course you shouldn't be able to use the disguise again since they already know you're in the building but just don't know where exactly. Which ever works best.

absolutely don't like it because have doubts that professional agents should leave clues like that, especially uniform, vent cover etc in the middle of room. It's something that's better be untold and leaved for imagination than to be too unrealistic, stupid or illogical (what, there is huge wardrobe with disposable uniform, on the jet? or boxes, another one metal gear reference, there already billion of them in the world. Why would highly trained team use rope to climb down from ceiling if it's not a big height? Guards already found seven or eight same ropes/boxes etc at different secured facilities, and still can't patch that hole? Why should we stop using disguise in facility? It can create more and more similiar questions)

probably only animation of landing to the foots could be appropriate (but I still think it's not a best time to "establish link" with team)

and there is no evidence that vents in the room srewed tight

Archived