The Dlcs

"Pardon me if this question was answered before"~ 

Is klei going to add the dlc characters for the dlc owners(of course)in together? I mean that could be a good idea.Servers that include the dlc world and only for the dlc owners and The dlc Characters for the dlc owners to be playable at any server. I know this could be a harsh question to answer since Together is in beta,but could this be a feature?

Currently there is a mod that adds the RoG Characters in DST's Workshop.

LINK: DST RoG Characters

The mod only includes both Webber and Wigfrid though. Simply because Woodie's Werebeaver form needs to be reworked for DST since it is linked to the day/night cycle. In the long run, I've read somewhere that the devs are aiming to continue putting in RoG content to DST. Sadly, I can't get you the specific quote on that one. And, I do not know anything about whether they'll only let RoG characters be used only by RoG owners once DST is fully released.

For other RoG content, we also currently have Vargs in DST. I don't know about any other RoG content though. Hope that answers your question.

I"m finally getting the hang of woodie in RoG. I'd really like to see him in DST. They could keep werebeaver the same except when his heath runs out he immediately changes back instead of sleeping til the following day. I think tha'd work fine.

It's not just Woodie that needs rework, I've joined a server today where I could pick Wigfrid and I did, and boy does she need some tweaks as well. In her RoG form she's rather op. Killing spiders with 2 spear hits + that lifesteal made everything rather easy.

Archived