Friend can't join my server?

Well, I bought DST and gave a copy to my friend. I thought, "Oh boy, now we can have so much fun together!"

But for some reason, he can't join my game. The server is set to 'online', and we can both join other people's servers just fine. But for some reason, neither of our servers seem to work. I even tried turning off 'friends-only' just in case that had an effect.

Any help?

I have the same problem. I can't locate my friend's server on list. What can i do ?

I have the same problem. I can't locate my friend's server on list. What can i do ?

i have the bit of a joke really DST, yeah as long as it not your firend or any one you know u can stave with them just fine, but not firend these post are from last month and it it not fixed? F-ing joke lads fix it or give me a and my mates a refund :D

Happened before, but after the update and a quick refresh, mine turned up.

However, I can't seem to make it appear as No Password.

I don't type in any password, but it just shows my server as password protected with the password literally being nothing at all.

Happened before, but after the update and a quick refresh, mine turned up.

However, I can't seem to make it appear as No Password.

I don't type in any password, but it just shows my server as password protected with the password literally being nothing at all.

i have the bit of a joke really DST, yeah as long as it not your firend or any one you know u can stave with them just fine, but not firend these post are from last month and it it not fixed? F-ing joke lads fix it or give me a and my mates a refund :grin:

That's because it can be a various things in DST's coding. It is Early Access after all.

Archived