"Make New World"

Jiinxs

In the current world Ive explored everything, and I was wondring if I select "Make New World" if I will lose all the stuff that Ive researched?

I can see that it says "This will erase your current world and any saved games in it. Continue?"

But that in my eyes just says my world will be deleted, not if my researched will be cleared also. Or have I missed something.

I personally advise to keep playing on the same world and wait for updates to come out so you feel at home i've been on the same world since I started playing and i've loved it im currently on around day 200 and not bored of the game I feel like theres always new things I want to try in "my world"

For now, everything you unlock will stay unlocked regardless of the world. You will also keep unused research points. However, in the future, this will not be the case. Research points will eventually be removed entirely, and everything will lock back up again after every new game is started.

For now, everything you unlock will stay unlocked regardless of the world. You will also keep unused research points. However, in the future, this will not be the case. Research points will eventually be removed entirely, and everything will lock back up again after every new game is started.

Very true, but that is next year, so still plenty of time left to enjoy the researching. With the upcoming update it might be interesting to create a new world btw, since the map generation tool is being changed.