moon wall-only 4 for 12 moon stones?

@BipedalBear, They're pretty impractical. They're supposed to be oriented at being griefing/PvP proof, I think, but they're not even much better. Yeah, it takes a lot of hammer durability to knock them down, but your walls aren't what you were protecting. (if you don't have an entrance to your base, then they'd have to hammer them to get in, but... you need an entrance. so they can just walk in)

I think moon rock meteorites are supposed to be as common as gold vein rocks. After a bit of mining, my gold amount was what I would prefer for a short amount of time spent in the rocky biome. Meteors do not give that much in reality, they are just there so it is possible to get more rocks. On a server with meteors set to LOTS, I still was frustrated by how many days it was taking to get four walls.

Though, walls were never really that useful. You can make a lureplant tooth trap replacement that is awesome though. A few lureplants on wooden flooring with stone walls around the edge of the wooden flooring, add a entrance, watch as fire hounds get every hound killed. This only works if you space the lureplant eyes and lureplant bulbs a good distance away, because they will catch fire through the wall.

I know that mod and how it works, I have used it in the past quite a lot, but still, that's no gate/door. :( Plus, even if someone does manage to make it available for DST they'd have to find a way to let only certain people activate the wall in it's up or down state.

I really would like to see the ability to simply enclose a certain area with walls, making the area inaccessible for anyone who doesn't have the "key" to the gate, with the mod above the key being the "permission" to activate the wall gates. For anyone who has played Terraria on different servers, the game made a "house" inaccessible to all the players but the last one who's building the "door" as the last piece of the construction, basically making that player the "owner" of the building.

For one they are very good in defence and secondly even making 4 walls out of 12 rocks doesn't make any goddamn logical sense. You're basically piling up three rocks the size of a snowball and putting them together: because that makes a very strong wall which is almost your height (derp).

For one they are very good in defence and secondly even making 4 walls out of 12 rocks doesn't make any goddamn logical sense. You're basically piling up three rocks the size of a snowball and putting them together: because that makes a very strong wall which is almost your height (derp).

"Pocket sized walls. Yup."

Archived