When will Woodie be in DST?

When they fix the Werebeaver form flashing the screen and causing light around him (This is what his' nightvision is).

Jeez first Caves, RoG, Mac and Linux support now Woodie. When will the madness stop?

pls release dst now klei u lied about summer 2014 u should compensate by releasing now pls klei :c

Mmmm , I can imagine that Lucy will refuse to obey any other player) maybe even would be able to protect herself from being taken from the ground
And Woody can have beaver-ghost) 

I spawned in Lucy once on a world long gone now. She would think all players are Woodie. There was no "Who are you" lines for Lucy towards other players.

I spawned in Lucy once on a world long gone now. She would think all players are Woodie. There was no "Who are you" lines for Lucy towards other players.

but she is not officially implemented yet, probably she will be balanced and changed enough to not be source of super axe for any player, especially without suffering of side effects like Woody had

He'll probably be the last character to be added due to the amount of work required.

It kinda depends though.

Even though Wes and Maxwell are pretty much complete, I couldn't imagine both of them being unlocked from the start. Wes, for the obvious reason of being way too hard. Having a Wes on your server just means you have someone taking more resources than everyone else, which I wouldn't want a new player doing. Maxwell is just for story reasons, as well as his potential op ness in PvP.

They should still be unlocked in Adventure Mode, which Klei plans to implement into DST at some point.

Then again, it is the beta. Klei is pretty much free to implement things whenever they can/believe its best.

It kinda depends though.

Even though Wes and Maxwell are pretty much complete, I couldn't imagine both of them being unlocked from the start. Wes, for the obvious reason of being way too hard. Having a Wes on your server just means you have someone taking more resources than everyone else, which I wouldn't want a new player doing. Maxwell is just for story reasons, as well as his potential op ness in PvP.

They should still be unlocked in Adventure Mode, which Klei plans to implement into DST at some point.

Then again, it is the beta. Klei is pretty much free to implement things whenever they can/believe its best.

They did confirm you being able to go into the Caves/Adventure Mode at some point. But it'd be done as a party. So, because I unlocked Wes before he was unlockable in Adventure Mode, in one of the worlds you'd find Wes and then when you free Wes, it alerts that "Wes has been rescued by X!" or something like that. (The same goes for Webber, it'd alert the chat that "X has revived Webber!" (since you revive Webber via it's skull).

Archived