Just an Inquiry

I know there are still a few more days left before the beta closes. Thankfully I was lucky a friend got a couple keys from streams and I was able to start playing a while ago... But I was curious, is there anyway to check I didn't screw my application up for beta? Still not received, not panicking, just inquiring if there is anyway to verified I didn't go idiot when I filled it out. Thank you for any feedback beyond "Just wait patiently" because I still am, I have a few buddies I'd love to get into our games.

@VibeRaider, The 15th is not when the beta closes, it's when everyone who signed up will have gotten their keys. The beta will continue right up until release.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there is no way to verify that you signed up. I don't think there was any way to really "screw up" your application, though.

Yea, no real way of knowing. Only the Dev's have the list of people who signed up. But I signed up and didn't receive and email notification from it. So, not receiving one isn't necessarily a bad thing. :-) If you think you filled it out, I think it went through. :-) I'd check back by Dec 15. And check your inbox. If you still didn't receive a key, you could send them an email at their support center and ask. (Let them know your email.) I'd most likely wait till later on in the day on Dec 15 (Like after business hours). They could be still sending the last of the keys out that day. I'm not sure. - I'd wait to hear for an announcement from them on these forums, updating people letting everyone know they sent out all the keys. Edit: Be sure you check your spam folder!

And as Rezecib also mentioned. The "beta" will be lasting a few months at least, as Seth mentioned in another thread. When the Frontier Pack gets released I believe they are calling that "Early Access" beta as you can buy into it. But it's still technically a closed beta right now. Won't be considered open till it's most likely officially released.

There isn't, unfortunately. And also if there was, there would be no way to correct it since registration is closed.  And, there is still a sizable amount of keys to go. I just got mine recently, and I was literally one of the very first to sign up. =)

We are still on schedule to get every key out by the 15th.

So hang in there, as stated above; we still have a while to go before beta ends.

There isn't, unfortunately. And also if there was, there would be no way to correct it since registration is closed.  And, there is still a sizable amount of keys to go. I just got mine recently, and I was literally one of the very first to sign up. =)

So hang in there, as stated above; we still have a while to go before beta ends.

So are you enjoying DST now that you have access?

@VibeRaider, The 15th is not when the beta closes, it's when everyone who signed up will have gotten their keys. The beta will continue right up until release.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there is no way to verify that you signed up. I don't think there was any way to really "screw up" your application, though.

Sorry, didn't mean to say that the beta was closing, just meant the end of key give outs from the closed beta sign up. Was late last night and not thinking.

There are people who somehow mistyped their emails I think and screwed it up? Not sure. Pretty confident I did it right, we'll see. :D

Good info, thank you! Will continue waiting. :D

I "believe" I have registered in Sep but it seems that I actually didn't :(

This used to be the form here: http://www.dontstarvegame.com/forms/dst/dst-form.html

They just updated everyone.

This weekend, we will have sent out the final emails to everyone who registered for Closed-Beta access with a valid email.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46014-coming-monday-dont-starve-together-steam-early-access/

So if you did apply, you should check your inbox and spam folder this weekend/Monday!

:hypnotized:

This used to be the form here: http://www.dontstarvegame.com/forms/dst/dst-form.html

They just updated everyone.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46014-coming-monday-dont-starve-together-steam-early-access/

So if you did apply, you should check your inbox and spam folder this weekend/Monday!

:hypnotized:

I think I may have filled in wrong info and so my registration might have been void

Archived