Industrial Resolution - Bugs & Code Suggestions

Mobbstar

This topic is intended as a place for bug reports and code suggestions regarding my mod Industrial Resolution. Please stick to those two purposes, you can praise and complain over at the download page.

Posting templates:

Try to orientate yourself on those, remember to say Bug or Sug at the beginning!

Code Suggestions

Please mention the bit you are referring to, and compare your suggestion to it. Also, give a reason and/or explaination to why it'd be better that way (assuming common sense doesn't tell).

Bug Reports

To report a bug, be it a visual annoyance or a crash, please follow this rundown:

1. Check your mod and game versions.
  2. Think of what was going on when the bug occurred.
  3. Check your "log.txt" and look for a "stack traceback". Copy that bit, including a few lines above and below.
  4. Put the information from the previous steps on this topic.

I want to integrate ice sprinkler things to the power network, can somebody tell me what fueltype (I assume burnable) and maxfuel it has? Ideally whether there's something to look out for when constructing a PostInit as well!

EDIT: I don't have RoG myself, you know?

EDIT2: The file is called firesuppressor btw.

*BUG*

Crashed when clicking on button to the left tab to create "Voltaikiln."  

Playing ROG on Mac Steam with no other mods running.  I have never submitted a bug before so I am sorry if this is not enough information.  Please let me know what else you need.  

ScreenShot2015-01-06at70333PM_zpse40ae45

*BUG*

Crashed when clicking on button to the left tab to create "Voltaikiln."  

Playing ROG on Mac Steam with no other mods running.  I have never submitted a bug before so I am sorry if this is not enough information.  Please let me know what else you need.

Odd, I don't see why that would cause an error. I'll see tomorrow whether I can reproduce the bug.

EDIT: I can reproduce the issue, I'll try to get it fixed an upload the patch within the next days. Thank you for putting it up. Pun intended.

Wait that was supposed to be a pun?!

[bUG]

Inventory icon / crafting icon for LED stick not working

I commented the asset stuff out and used working ones instead, as the atlas for the LED stick icon throws and "invalid resource handle" error. I swear I don't see any difference to the other assets.

Any help would be appreciated.

You'll be happy to know it's just a typo. ALTAS should be ATLAS.

Archived