[General] - Need a new account?

osmRhodey

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Need a new account?

Issue Description: Try to go to the server list, it asks you to create an account. I think this is over the whole game for everyone.

Everyone I ask needs to create an account even if they have one. And those who try can't play anyways.

dangit hotfix lol

Steps to Reproduce: -Open DST

-Go to the server list

-Asks to create a new account

@JanH, sorry to call on you, especially since I can see you're already working late... but the latest hotfix this evening messed things up for people.

I haven't tried joining a server since I last played (roughly 2 hours ago, prior to the hotfix). After all these reports, I looked at the list of active servers and it went from 4-plus pages to a total of 6 active servers. Something got tweaked this evening, and you have many people unable to play/join.

Hey folks, we're sorry about the inconvenience! There was a temporary issue with our log-in server but it has been fixed. You should be able to connect and play again, as well as create accounts (if you don't have one yet). 

Archived