Hey guys i just got my keys and i'm looking for some people to play with anyone. I want some cool guys to hang with playing dont starve. I will also tell you i wont be able to play during the week for i am just to busy. I want to play on a server with some nice folk and would love to compete or work together. If you are interested in adding me that would be great.

Hi, i can play with you, but i'm very bad, i just have 3-4 hours on steam i don't know the game well :/ (If you want you can learn me how to play ^^)

But if you want you can add me on steam for talking my name is Sky[Z]ris# i am from france, and i'm friendly :D (I Know speak english well... I think...)

Wish I could play I missed out on beta by a day or 2 if anyone has spare key my steam id is emperorhemp I'm pretty experienced an would love to play multiplayer!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. At this point Don't Starve Together is buggy and really isn't worth playing practically like Don't Starve ROG is.

Well i would like to play with anybody who has the key and can play it with me because some of my friends have it and i dont i didnt even know about it untill now and if u want to play with me, send me a friend request on steam: Harryx66x   the one with the dinosaur icon. Thanks Bye!!!

Archived