Cool new fan art to support our let's play of DST

TH3N DONT R34D HOM3STUCK YOU WOULDNT L1K3 T3R3Z1 > :razz:

Can you please at least use punctuation in your troll-wannabe language in order to result in better communication?

We, as humans, have the need of proper communication amongst other sentient beings as it is crucial for survival. For thousands of years, humans had survived and became dominant as they are utilizing communication at its maximum effectiveness, preventing incomprehension and competition. If you do not have communication in any form, how are you supposed to signal other humans that you are in great danger, that you have food for them, that you don't want to start a violent fight, and that you have made a fan art for a video game? Humans have used and evolved language over the years in order to increase its usefulness and improve its effect, but you somehow decided to evolve language backwards, making it worse and incomprehensible for other human beings to understand, completely destroying the point of communication. Might you explain? The only valid reason of using poor language is to indicate sarcasm, but clearly, you aren't using it for this reason.

Please take your time in constructing an understandable response.

I'm not really serious, tho.

Can you please at least use punctuation in your troll-wannabe language in order to result in better communication?

We, as humans, have the need of proper communication amongst other sentient beings as it is crucial for survival. For thousands of years, humans had survived and became dominant as they are utilizing communication at its maximum effectiveness, preventing incomprehension and competition. If you do not have communication in any form, how are you supposed to signal other humans that you are in great danger, that you have food for them, that you don't want to start a violent fight, and that you have made a fan art for a video game? Humans have used and evolved language over the years in order to increase its usefulness and improve its effect, but you somehow decided to evolve language backwards, making it worse and incomprehensible for other human beings to understand, completely destroying the point of communication. Might you explain? The only valid reason of using poor language is to indicate sarcasm, but clearly, you aren't using it for this reason.

Please take your time in constructing an understandable response.

I'm not really serious, tho.

*looks at J192's signature.*

Yeeeeaaahh.......

Ohhhhhhhhhh kaaaaaaayyyyy...

Welp, glad you've got fan art... but now if you excuse me, I'll be leaving out the door.

*walks out the door*

how can you get out of the door if it is not real because our eye are not real

It's horrible. Person who draw it has long way to go. Also, I personally don't like you promoting let's play series here.

Yeah. Nice comment right there.

If you are going to criticize this, try at least to give some feedback and tips.

People like you disgust me. Allright, you say thats horrible. Then show me what you can do.

I am sure you can't even draw a simple round cat.

Archived