Where do I find my Beta Invite?

I heard you can find it in both a message in the website and your email, is that true? I don't want to miss it if its only one of them, cause I check my email often but I do forget to come here and check. Also if you can get it in the website do you have to do anything before its sent to you? For some reason I remember reading somewhere you have to post about 5 times in the forums before they will message you with it/anything.

I heard you can find it in both a message in the website and your email, is that true? I don't want to miss it if its only one of them, cause I check my email often but I do forget to come here and check. Also if you can get it in the website do you have to do anything before its sent to you? For some reason I remember reading somewhere you have to post about 5 times in the forums before they will message you with it/anything.

Its most likely in your email. I'm pretty sure that its not given in website messages unless its for something special, could be wrong though. But from what I've heard its almost always in a message, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I received mine through my email, not a private message here on the forums. I suspect that private messages were for the very early days of friends/family keys, before it went into the regular closed beta.

For some reason I remember reading somewhere you have to post about 5 times in the forums before they will message you with it/anything.

You're thinking of how it will take you, a forum member, 5 posts before you can PM anyone. Anyone who has already reached that can still message you though... and certainly the Devs can :wink:

How could I get one?

You had to sign up initially for the beta verification form and then you would get a beta invite from the beginning of October to December 15th. On December 15th, they're giving out the Frontier pack which if you have Don't starve is $5.00 USD but if you don't have it, it'll be $20.00. The Singleplayer is still good, I highly recommend playing it alone before playing with friends (that is, if you didn't get DS yet).

You had to sign up initially for the beta verification form and then you would get a beta invite from the beginning of October to December 15th. On December 15th, they're giving out the Frontier pack which if you have Don't starve is $5.00 USD but if you don't have it, it'll be $20.00. The Singleplayer is still good, I highly recommend playing it alone before playing with friends (that is, if you didn't get DS yet).

Where could I sign up for the beta multiplayer?

and I'm already have Don't Starve + Reign of Giants !

:)

I like this game a lot!

I think multiplayer will be awesome on this game!

Archived