Dont Starve question

guys i'm having a problem with my don't starve R.O.G. I played 40 days in a game but there is not even a single giant appear in the game. If any of you know how to fix it please tell me thanks.

Hmm, are you playing Reign of Giants with a custom world or with the default world settings? If on custom, do you remember if you changed the settings for Giants in your game world?

Also, before you started your game world, did you enable Reign of Giants content with your save? (See image below)

post-243632-0-13124200-1417203632_thumb.

guys i'm having a problem with my don't starve R.O.G. I played 40 days in a game but there is not even a single giant appear in the game. If any of you know how to fix it please tell me thanks. 

But is your world set to default? I usually don't start seeing them until winter or after winter. (I don't always see them right away)  You could always raise the default to "more". 

Only thing I really found on this. I think for the most part it appears to be random. *shrug*

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/43862-do-giants-spawn-in-short-seasons/?hl=giants

Edit: What Jan said ^ :)

Hmm, are you playing Reign of Giants with a custom world or with the default world settings? If on custom, do you remember if you changed the settings for Giants in your game world?

Also, before you started your game world, did you enable Reign of Giants content with your save? (See image below)

attachicon.gifROG-content.png

Yes i'm playing ROG in custom world + i activate ROG in game but i didn't raise a giant in to MORE. 44 day pass a giant doesn't appear.

But is your world set to default? I usually don't start seeing them until winter or after winter. (I don't always see them right away)  You could always raise the default to "more". 

Only thing I really found on this. I think for the most part it appears to be random. *shrug*

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/43862-do-giants-spawn-in-short-seasons/?hl=giants

Edit: What Jan said ^ :-)

My world is custom world is it affect anything ? Oh btw i'll try raise a giants to MORE . TY !! 

Archived