Infinite bunny meat?

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet (I haven't been on the forum in a loooooong time, the same goes for playing the game...), but I think I found an exploit in the game to get infinite bunny meat. I noticed that when you pick up a bunny from a trap and then put the sleeping bunny right under the trap (almost inside it) and kill it quickly, the killed bunny will fall into the trap and be treated as a new, live bunny. I checked it a few times before and it works every time. So, in a way, you can have your bunny and eat it, too :p. I personally don't like and don't use exploits and found this one by accident, but if any of you wants to try it - by all means, do.

Oh, of course you'll need traps and they expire, so maybe the meat is not so infinite...

Even without this exploit, getting Morsels is still so easy to the point that it's possible for you to obtain a stack or two in a day with little effort.

BTW, this exploit has been around for a long time, no idea why it has not been noticed by the Devs.

Archived