Few things that bother me

Clockworks do spawn naturally in the Chess biome, one of which is always spawned for the things (Assuming that the things exist in DST) however, I do see how it could be frustrating for gears to be so hard to obtain, but they are really useful. 

Clockworks do spawn naturally in the Chess biome, one of which is always spawned for the things (Assuming that the things exist in DST) however, I do see how it could be frustrating for gears to be so hard to obtain, but they are really useful. 

Last I played no, there weren't any chess biome's in DST. Your only chance was digging up graves and according to the wiki (which may be off by itself and/or for DST) you only get a 3% chance of gears. This has been a complaint since day 1 of dst though so I'm sure they are working on it.

Last I played no, there weren't any chess biome's in DST. Your only chance was digging up graves and according to the wiki (which may be off by itself and/or for DST) you only get a 3% chance of gears. This has been a complaint since day 1 of dst though so I'm sure they are working on it.

Well, beta's a beta's a beta. The main sources of Clockworks, the caves and the Wooden Thing area, aren't done yet. So there's not much that they could do outside of making them craftable.

I don't think Clockworks are in yet. It'd be nice if somehow they were also a rare drop from meteors. In a server I'm in, if we need gears the host goes off and creates a Clockwork Biome and we fight them as if we're doing it legitly.

That's a much better idea than what I've been doing, thanks! I'll start doing that instead :encouragement:

Archived