You mean it's not for distraction? The thing runs up to guards and distracts them so they go 'Awww it's so cute I want to pet it!' while your agents sneak behind their backs.

(And by coincidence, my avatar is a Japanese Flying Squirrel which is known as a Momonga. If you google for pictures of it prepare to die of cuteness overload.)

The squirrel is awesome.  I am all for it being able to steal items from a distance.  It would be ideal to send against those annoying stationary guards that watch the door(s).  There would probably have to be a limited distance, and I can picture it with a requirement of anarchy 4 and have a five or six turn nap. I mean cooldown. :joyous:

I'm not sure what happened in that comic.

Well then it unsuccesful attempt to made little comic about nature of "Hear something? Throw grenade immediately!" sup.guard's behavior. That was 3 am, so... :-)  

and it was hope that there would be more fan-pics from different peoples someday

Archived