Is my character having a stroke?

She says "This place smells like burnt toast, but most things do." I've read that the medical opinion on this has changed over the years, but one of the often talked about symptoms prior to having stroke is smelling burnt toast.

What does this character quote even mean? I think its funny as it sounds random but I don't really understand if its an allusion or what. I'm really worried for her. :frown-new:

Haha...yeah, as far as I know the character quotes are generic. It would be cool if there were character-specific quotes at some point. Maybe 1 or 2 possible things they may say per each kind of mission type.

I guess it could be annoying but am thinking maybe some quick, witty minor banter mid-mission or as they're piling on the elevator could be fun too.

Haha...yeah, as far as I know the character quotes are generic. It would be cool if there were character-specific quotes at some point. Maybe 1 or 2 possible things they may say per each kind of mission type.

I guess it could be annoying but am thinking maybe some quick, witty minor banter mid-mission or as they're piling on the elevator could be fun too.

I'm still hoping for an "Agent Down!" reaction or something when someone on the team gets shot. I enjoy my mid-mission drama.

Or then they use elevator, like if three of four was shot "You are the worst operator I ever had >_<"

Archived