[Gameplay] - Every single new generated mission is INSOMNIAC or AFC

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: Mac
Issue Title: Every single new generated mission is INSOMNIAC or AFC
Issue Description: At first I thought this was just RNG wonkiness on my endless game playthrough, but I've come to a conclusion that this has to be a bug.

For several days in a row now, every single new mission that is generated on the map is either INSOMNIAC or A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION. This means out of the many mission types available, I can only play the same two over and over again.

Steps to Reproduce: Load savegame 04 and finish any mission. Any new mission will be one of the two above.

invisibleinc.txt

savegame.lua.zip

I have this exact issue on PC. I am playing "Endless Mode". During my last three runs, I have experienced this issue.

It starts off fine, with a variety of missions available for the first three to four days. After this, only "Insomniac" or "A Friendly Conversation" missions spawn. 

I can confirm this also. On my new game I'm currently on Day 7, Normal, going onto 8. My only program is Rapier! That's it!

When I finally got a Server mission on Day 6, it where those Insomniac or FTM missions, again and again. I did 3 Server and 4 Detention missions, which either include the dead mole or that frinkin' 5-tile-slomo-guy.

Archived