Do these characters need tweaking?

Tier 2 and Tier 3 can both spawn warriors, but they only spawn if you fight too close to the nest (the range goes just over the edge of the web). So what you do it go near it to make three normal spiders come out, stay close enough for them to aggro you, then lead them off the webs and kite them there. I guarantee no warrior spiders :razz:

Yeah I know that strategy (it just comes natural...). I might be a little rusty though :p . My pigs saved me though, I think I had 4...I think that they were enough to kill those spiders. Now I just feel bad for betraying them :/

@xSadoro

The easy way to take down a spider nest is traps arranged in a line with space between them.

1 trap per level of the spider nest.  When you step on the web, let the spiders aggro on you, and then lead them into the traps.

Easily take down a level 3 with no, or almost no health lost.

Spider warriors are vulnerable to traps as well.

Yeah, traps need a serious nerf.

Why the hell does it instantly kill spiders anyway? It should just trap them, giving you time to fight fewer spiders at once, while they slowly destroy the traps.

Also, while Wickerbottom might be awesome lategame with her books, on public servers she's one of the hardest character to play with because the constant sanity drain from ghosts is very taxing without the option to sleep and she can't recoup sanity with tier 1 inventions.

dammit, I missed the drama....

Me too. I was alerted to this thread because I got plus oned on a post. Otherwise, I forgot it existed.

I think the new proposed damage re-works will make the other characters more viable. As soon as my number comes up in the next few days, I'll be in on the hype train!

Me too. I was alerted to this thread because I got plus oned on a post. Otherwise, I forgot it existed.

I think the new proposed damage re-works will make the other characters more viable. As soon as my number comes up in the next few days, I'll be in on the hype train!

I saw it. Be lad you didn't get to see it, nothing was unique.

Archived