Lil' bit of Art needed

Mobbstar

Thank you for stopping by! :wilson_smile:

I've been tinkering with astethics and animations lately. Now I want to make a small mod that adds pretty, petty furniture (an upgrade to my Pigspikes! mod, if you will).

The only problem left by now is: I can't draw in the right style properly, and I can't paint it fittingly either.

Here's where you may come into play.

For now I need a bookshelf texture, including a book texture (Ideally seperated). Other textures will most likely be needed over time.

You wouldn't need to animate anything, if you don't want to.

If you want to see the mod without the missing art, ask me for a copy with placeholders.

I'm looking forward to a partner at this! :wilson_vforvictory:

Thank you for stopping by! :wilson_smile:

I've been tinkering with astethics and animations lately. Now I want to make a small mod that adds pretty, petty furniture (an upgrade to my Pigspikes! mod, if you will).

The only problem left by now is: I can't draw in the right style properly, and I can't paint it fittingly either.

Here's where you may come into play.

For now I need a bookshelf texture, including a book texture (Ideally seperated). Other textures will most likely be needed over time.

You wouldn't need to animate anything, if you don't want to.

If you want to see the mod without the missing art, ask me for a copy with placeholders.

I'm looking forward to a partner at this! :wilson_vforvictory:

Definitely wanna see this. I would like to see it to see if I want to fully go into it.

DryIceFox currently can't doodle me stuff, sadly. Just for the case you guys thought I forgot to mark solved!

HAHAHA ! I had some pretty fun in doing this !

Ahaha... I hope you're laughing 'cause you're kidding. 'cause if you're not kidding then laughing is the cause of slur. Of caurse I'm not resentful.

No seriously, the angle, colour gradient and sketch-style are all to be improved before it actually looks fitting and dapper.

Yo, Can you give me a lowdown of what ya specifically want? I can probably help you out.

Dimensions of art, Color palette, Angle, etc etc.

I wanted to send you a personal message, but you need five posts before you can recieve it. :wilson_tranquil:Klei, y u do dis?! just kidding, I know why.

It should look like it's made of wooden planks for the most part, and have two rows to fit the slot arrangement. The count of books doesn't matter, but they shouldn't fill the shelf up to the brim (mostly because I want to try and photo-edit some discs from the jukebox mod in there).

The general style is up to you, however you feel like it looks best. Maybe look at some real samples for inspiration?

If you really need an exact description, I can sketch you something.

If you want to draw something else, maybe based on existing game assets, I've accumulated some other objects as well.

I wanted to send you a personal message, but you need five posts before you can recieve it. :wilson_tranquil:Klei, y u do dis?! just kidding, I know why.

It should look like it's made of wooden planks for the most part, and have two rows to fit the slot arrangement. The count of books doesn't matter, but they shouldn't fill the shelf up to the brim (mostly because I want to try and photo-edit some discs from the jukebox mod in there).

The general style is up to you, however you feel like it looks best. Maybe look at some real samples for inspiration?

If you really need an exact description, I can sketch you something.

If you want to draw something else, maybe based on existing game assets, I've accumulated some other objects as well.

Sounds good! We'll talk on steam more about it.

Archived