So, now that keys are out to people who don't know Klei personally, and there is the large group of people (including me) who don't have keys. But for conversational purposes, let's talk simply about what we're all specifically excited for! Even if it's something long from being added (like caves and such).

Personally, caves are the thing i'm most excited for. Just think, the first time you and a friend repel deep into the caverns to find... Who knows? What does the world hold for more than one person? (Probably a lot)

I'm really excited for winter, 2 friends will be hard enough to keep fed and some people may play in groups of 4. This also leads to the amount of resources on the map and how they will balance this out. 4 people all using up that many resources and it wont last too long. Overall its DST, everything about it i'm sure will be amazing. I also would like to hear what other people are looking forward to  :lemo:

I'm looking forward to having someone else the group of spiders or beefalo in heat can chase after instead of just me.  Perhaps I can run faster and leave my friend behind as the sacraficial lamb!  Wonder if I can steal their heat stone too when they put it down by the fire! 

Nah just looking forward to battling the harsh DS environment with other people.

I'm looking forward to having someone else the group of spiders or beefalo in heat can chase after instead of just me.

*pickpockets DevilsSlide's walking cane then runs off, while strange yet familiar sounds grow louder in the distance...* :wilson_angelic:

*pickpockets DevilsSlide's walking cane then runs off, while strange yet familiar sounds grow louder in the distance...* :wilson_angelic:

Steal my walking stick if you must. You'll need it as I hide under my bush hat.  The hounds will have fun chasing you as they never see me!

Archived