Some fun at the table

AdamTheGamer

(Since there appears to be an empty slot, I would be ever so delighted if I were allowed to join)

Name: Unknown, Most people call it Ciar (Pronounced "Kee-ear" or "Kee-ar")

Age: Unknown, It's appearance suggests somewhere between twenty to twenty six

Abilities: It's only abilities are that of it's ability to nearly blend into the darkness. (Not quite literally, but almost) and it's keen eyes above all else. It also has in it's memory a rather peculiar song. One that recalls lightless, blood-freezing depths, when sung, can make all who hear it feel as if they're being drowned in darkness.

Back story: Ciar is a rather untraceable person, everything leaves a paper trail. Except for it. Very few (He has almost forgotten his origins, hisself) know anything about before he adopted the moniker of Ciar, choosing to side with the shadows. After this turning point however, he has been known as a Master Thief, able to slip in and out of places that only mad men would so much as enter without permission. Despite it's rather introverted tendencies however, it has been known to be distracted by the pursuit of pleasure on many occasions, as well as being rather intimate with a certain Deviless, thus adopting a soft spot for those who dwell in hell. It's motives aren't quite clear, it seems to be in search of the owner of the greatest treasures in existence, and perhaps the opportunity to relieve them of them. 

Starter weapon: Physically, it's old Ancient Hunting Rifle, it prefers not to use it, as its shot makes quite the loud noise, although it is a decent marksman with it times of need. 
(And that's about it, sorry if I'm a bit long winded.)