Some fun at the table

AdamTheGamer

Wilhelmina stood up and looked around her.

"Well."

She looked at the Village.

"Well well well."

Then at the weird fleshy things in in the ground and the heavily armored unconscious dude.

"Well well well well- wait... seriously? That armor? What is this, the Middle Ages?"

(I am ashamed of myself for what i have just typed.)

Claudius had been under a tree on the outskirts of town, by Wilhelmina. He awoke when someone had spoken to him, but he couldn't quite make out the words. He let out and audible grunt as his hand closed around his sword as he looked at the oddly dressed girl before him. He couldn't quite recall recent events, only that he had fallen asleep under this tree, deciding to rest before going o the village for the first time. "You.... Who are you?"

"My name's Wilhelmina. You can call me Mina if that's easier for you. And y-"

She suddenly stopped in the middle of her sentence as she realized something. Her hands were empty. Assuming a wide eyed and somewhat panicked expression, she frantically scanned the ground before patting herself down. When she reached her right pocket, she paused, placed her hand in, and breathed a sigh of relief as her expression returned to a carefree grin.

"Thank goodness... Ahem. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh right, who are you?"

(See? Mina is pronounced Mena. Get it? GET IT?!

I think I'm clever. :3)

"Eeh. 'notha one o' them confused' uns. 'ere, lemme goide yeh' 'round town fer a secon'."

He leads the both down the street.

"Over 'ere's the smitheh. 'E makes yer' weapons stronger an' stuff. chep to."

He points at a lovely looking house with a little bit of music coming out of it.

"The inn. S' where i an' ever'un else gets the drink 'round theese parts."

He points at another house as the three gets further down the street.

"Shop. S'where yeh can get them litt'l thing, yeh know. Arrows. bombs. All the good stoff."

He stops at one majestic looking house.

"Ere's the meyers office. i reckon' Ed' like to meet yeh. talk a litt'l an' stuff. I'd say yeh should go insoide."

( piano cat is here!)

name: Sylvia

backstory: she was always teased because of her miscolored eyes, ( one is red and one is violet).Kids ignored her, her parents were ashamed of her. Soon enough when she was ten her family threw her out and she went to live in the woods. she hunted small animals like bunnies and chipmunks, in three years she found her way back to a city. then she lived in the allies and as a beggar, one day a rich family stumbled across her. the woman glared at her with a disgusted look and started to move on but the man was wild and drunken. he pulled out a pistol and shot. but in the split second it was about to drill in her brain and kill her she was transported to don't starve.

Ability's: Flash ( life or death moment she can see what's about to happen),small doodle book to increase sanity (Slightly). Knows how to hunt.

Starting weapon: small dagger a small doodle book and pencils

Edited by geni0529

Yeah, I'm not sure now is a good time to start an rp. Blew is busy with school. Battal is gone, and Quiet is only staying long enough to finish the rps Battal was in. Dwer doesn't look interested in this one. I think Geni might be getting discouraged about roleplaying. And there really isn't very many other people on the forums that roleplay.

WAIT WHAT?

(Yeah sure geni, you're in.)

Ok... i'd make an explanation to why and how she appeard here, but im lazy so...

Ploof. she popped upout of nowhere.

"Well 'En! Best git walkin' to misteh mayor!"

He makes a small bowing motion, to show them to come in.