Where do I find some textures?

XirmiX

I'm trying to look for some textures. I checked in images folder, but I couldn't find these:

Textures for the stats

Textures for the day/night clock (which I had found before, but can't find now)

Textures for day/night/dusk segments (not sure if there are any textures for those)

Textures for the craftables' and slot bars

I'm bad at finding stuff in the data folder of DS. This is a big problem for me when I try to mod something; I don't know what is for what and what is where :(

1) Health, Hunger and Sanity

2) Clock_Transitions (EDIT: This is only the background, no hands)

3) dunno

4) images\hud.tex

You're welcome. Feel free to share what you're concoctin'.

1) Not there. NONE of my searched items are .tex files (which are the files for textures)

2) So, where are the hands then?

3) I kinda found it in hud.tex

4) Hei! The hud also contains the arrow and a whole circle of 16 night segments! I don't seem to understand how to change textures and make them actually change the current textures in the game, thought. @Ipsquiggle and/or @Corey HELP (I'm in need of changing the segment textures from 16 to 24 and making each segment last 60 instead of 30 seconds. Any idea how to don this?)

@Mobbstar I have a bit of a problem by putting my textures in the game. When I convert the textures to .tex files and copy and paste their XML (I think it's XML) file into the same folder, the textures technically are there, but they become invisible. Any idea how to fix this?

Archived