Parrotoss's Pretty Puke Pics 2.0~! (Requests/Trades-Open!)

Parrotoss

Whoa, it has been a while since I have last been on this forum--please pardon my abrupt absence if I had any business with you, haha. I very much got sidetracked by a bothersome thing called "life" so feel free to message me if I have forgotten something important. 0.0'

Klei projects Invisible Inc. and Don't Starve Together seem to be coming along nicely and I'm stoked to see how things turn out so I will be on this forum more frequently. To ensure I stay on top of things I have reopened my ancient Don't Starve fanart topic and now I offer free Don't Starve fanart to you-!! YEAH!!!

==

REQUEST/TRADES RULES and EXPECTATIONS:

--

(I prefer if requests stick to Don't Starve material so the forums may be honored.

If you want to request a commission/art trade etc---another subject, please see my deivantart.)

--

I ask you take the following rules and expectations into account:

--

1. Don't expect professional work--I'm an amateur.

2. Give credit where credit is due--ask me if unsure if needed for projects, videos, etc.

3. Images aren't to be altered without granted permission--resizing is alright as long as watermark, credit etc. is visible.

4. If an art trade is done, I expect art of equal quality--say, if I make a sketch, I expect a sketch in return. If I color the pic, I expect color in return, etc. This ensures both parties are happy and fair.

5. Fill out the following form:

==

Concept: (Ref. pic, description of what is wanted, DS creatures/characters etc.)

Method: (Traditional/Digital/Both.)

Type: (Sketch/Ink, Greyscale marker, Color--paint, pencil, pen, pastels)

Hand: (Drawn with Right or Non-dominant Left?--Both?)

Other: (Any additional details. Specify whether it is an art request or trade.)

==

Find ALL Don't Starve Fan Art HERE!!!

==

Very Late Previous Requests:Sorry.. Life happened and DS art became an invisible priory--But yay, I can do more art now!!

Very long awaited requests left over from my old topic. If you are pinged from this list and have forgotten the request and/or no longer visit the forums--no worries. X'D

@The Letter W

You asked me for a character on low sanity and I picked Wilson hanging with friends, go figure whoohoo!

This is a bit of an oldie. I tried to make Wilson's hand into one of those hand puppet things. 0-0'

ds__tea_party_by_deranged_dragon-d7saj2d

@aredshroom

You requested something cute so I present to you a puppy--see more in next post.

ds__puppy_by_deranged_dragon-d7sabw0.jpg

@ Percival

You stated,"I request how you think Multiplayer will end up."

I had may grand ideas and I've settled on this beauty. I predict this will be a common means of trolling and griefing harassment--so many good things lost at once.

ds__beef_fire_by_deranged_dragon-d7z7583

==

Feel free to request and,

thank you for your time~!

• Like 3

Sorry for the double post--first went over picture limit.

BONUS EXTRAS: Yeasssssh!!

Someone requested some Wilson x Wx-78 art or something.

ds__rqst__wxwil_by_deranged_dragon-d7upq

I want these critters in-game. I'd  mod them in but I have not the time nor proper degree of skill--one day. :D

Kelpies: Kelp pies, ooo! Fish these guys from a pond, give it a carrot and you can ride it around!

ds__sane_kelpie_by_deranged_dragon-d7uqj

The trade off? It will never let you go from its sweet embrace!!! You. Will. DIE.

ds__insane_kelpie_by_deranged_dragon-d7u

Hound Diversity: They need more heads!!!

Orthros--

ds__orthros_by_deranged_dragon-d7usbnd.p

Old Design--

ds__orthros__old__by_deranged_dragon-d7s

Cerberus--

ds__cerberus_by_deranged_dragon-d7vgi41.

Old Traditional--

cerberus__old__by_deranged_dragon-d7wtm1

Edited by Parrotoss
  • Like 3

Nicely made. I will follow. Again.

I might have use of your skills, actually.

Anyways, I wish to see Don't Starve characters testing out the sadly inaccurate remedies of the Victorian-Bohemian era.

Haha, alright! I have a few ideas for the crazy remedies, and medical procedures to boot--everything really. It's crazy to think such a time period was just about a century ago.

Anything specific you want, like a brand of snake oil poison?

Alrighty, this place is about due for another update. ^.^

Let me introduce one of the worst things you could find rooting around in your garbage can.

A porcupine skunk thing--a porchunk maybe.

ds__porchunk_by_deranged_dragon-d94ordx.

Edited by Parrotoss
  • Like 1

M-Hm... Pork... :wilson_drool: W-What? Sorry, survivor instinct.

These are amazing. I'd help you make them into mod creatures but I suck at coding creatures and also and anyways I'm lazy too busy buying gold give your grandma some love probably not gonna do it who knows bye!