Phase 2 tommoror?

So... Monday, the 6th of October. Wonder what exact time. If they begin right away when the clock hits 0:00 in their time zone then I would possibly get the key at 9:00 or so. If they'll do so at their livestream times then it would be Tuesday for me :/

Plan sometime after normal local business hours.

And remember, due to this being the final touches for the public beta release, expect it not to be just after 9 AM -7 GMT. 

I'm confused about your reasoning here.

Assume it starts on a Monday - They will monitor it from Monday to Sunday and get a full week.

Assume it starts on a Tuesday - They will monitor it from Tuesday to Monday and get a full week.

It'd honestly probably make the most sense to start it on a weekday though. People flooding in and crashing the servers wouldn't be the best (and they wouldn't be able to flood in because most people would be at school/work)

No, because a work week is five days, Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday being weekend. Assuming that Klei could have a family and human needs, they'd like to take the weekends off if there's nothing urgent. And I'd not say that monitoring a beta (which is basically browsing the forums until something shows up) is so very urgent.

Plan sometime after normal local business hours.

And remember, due to this being the final touches for the public beta release, expect it not to be just after 9 AM -7 GMT. 

By saying about getting key at 9:00 I mean my timezone (It would be midnight for them).

And since I'm not really into calculating when they could send the keys I would assume it will be on Tuesday my timezone.

I wouldn't count on Monday, they posted this on Steam forums:

No exact day or date at the moment, but it should be sometime next week; we're currently still in the friends & family phase (Phase 1) and we hope to roll people who registered for the closed beta in when we can support the load.

Archived