DST and mods?

Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this topis is already created but I wasn't able to found it. I have 3 mods in my game and when I will play DST are the mods going to be functional? I mean when I have installed mod "Come Into My Pocket" will I be able to use it in DST?

Thanks you for A.

^^
Lasie

As @LadyMeda said, Klei said the will be trying to make mods work with DST. Although don't count on it in the Beta, or right after it's released. I feel like client side mods may be able to work right after DST is first released, or maybe even in the Beta. I haven't heard much about mods and DST, I feel like they might tell us something on mods the next Dev Cast at http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment .

Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this topis is already created but I wasn't able to found it. I have 3 mods in my game and when I will play DST are the mods going to be functional? I mean when I have installed mod "Come Into My Pocket" will I be able to use it in DST?

Thanks you for A.

^^

Lasie

Here's the thing; if mods don't currently work with DST, they will work at some point. Keep in mind, we're in the PC gaming community. Modders will find a way even if Klei tries to prevent modding (which they're actually encouraging) so mods are pretty much guaranteed.

Here's the thing; if mods don't currently work with DST, they will work at some point. Keep in mind, we're in the PC gaming community. Modders will find a way even if Klei tries to prevent modding (which they're actually encouraging) so mods are pretty much guaranteed.

This is all but guaranteed even if Klei abandoned mods for DST (and they are not.)

Archived