[Confirmed] Can we discuss how to mod the client / saves?

As topic.

I'm currently in the middle of alternating some codes in the game (for translation purpose), but I've also cracked the method used to store the game saves and stuff, and I'm sure there are many other script genius like me who have already did a few things to the script itself.

So just want an official say on are we allowed to share our experiences while crackingmoding the code?

I'm pretty sure you are allowed to, Klei's just awesome like that.

I'm assuming, since he has the most authority, @Bigfoot would be the best one to ask here so.. there goes the summon.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: Keep in mind that Klei is a canadian company and therefore have work hours several hours later today. So, except if they decide to log onto the forums somewhere around midnight, you'll have to wait a bit for an answer :D

Hm, maybe change the title now since it's already confirmed? People might only look for this specific thread (google, etc.) and it's good to have things as they are in that case, remember that forums are also information archives for some people.

Just throwing a mention at you, @the truthseeker, so you can have a thought about that. Or with other words: lol, no browsing the forums casually for you, mod duty awaits. :razz:

Archived